About the Journal
Korean Journal of Poultry Science, KJPS, is dedicated to promote the research based information related with poultry science. The official title of the journal is ‘The Korean Journal of Poultry Science’ and the abbreviated title is ‘Korean J. Poult. Sci.’ It was launched in 1973. KJPS welcomes original articles on basic and applied results in the area of embryology, biochemistry, biophysics, physiology, reproduction and genetics, behavior, immune system, microbiology, endocrinology, nutrition, environmental science, food science, feeding stuffs and feeding, management and housing welfare, breeding, hatching, production systems, processing, product development, poultry meat and egg yields and quality. Categories of papers open for submission are articles, reviews and research notes. It is published quarterly at the end of last day of March, June, September, and December each year. Korean Journal of Poultry Science is abstracted in Chemical Abstracts, BIOSIS, and listed in the catalogue of Canadian Agriculture Library, DOI/Crossref.
- Publisher: Korean Society of Poultry Science
- Journal title: Korean Journal of Poultry Science
- ISSN: 1225-6625 (print)
- ISSN: 2287-5387 (online)
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Year of Launching: 1973
- Indexed by: Chemical Abstracts, BIOSIS, Canadian Agriculture Library, DOI/Crossref
- Fund support: This journal was supported by the Korean Federation of Science and Technology (KOFST) Grant funded by the Korean Government.
- Doi prefix: 10.5536/KJPS.